The Chainlink

ciarliera's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I added the WBEZ map of doorings as a second page to be printed on the back..."

ciarliera replied Oct 7, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"No problem, Melissa. Happy to help out. My boss just approved the use of the office…"

ciarliera replied Oct 7, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Thank you, Thunder. I think the last pdf came out as portrait instead of landscape.…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I can also change the bullet points. I was struggling a bit to come up with the righ…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"All points well taken, Lisa here is a new version with the legal jargon hopefully st…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"oh, dear. Thanks, Lisa. Fixed with this attachment. h' does this work for you? "

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"nice! I really like A. We could print more than one flyer. "

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Deleted old file and uploaded one with new edits, see attached."

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Okay, here is a first draft. Let me know what you guys think. Also I found this post…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"k  downloaded the pdf and got the dead link off. I'll work on putting some bullet po…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service