The Chainlink

ciarliera's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"All winter long, baby!"

ciarliera replied Jan 14, 2013 to Winter 2015- who's still riding?

814 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by bk (aka: Dr. Mambohead)

"My heart goes out to the friends and family of the victim. We do not know all of th…"

ciarliera replied Oct 31, 2012 to Bicyclist dies after accident in Noble Square neighborhood

68 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"I printed: 100 of the full-page design geared more toward what the consequences are…"

ciarliera replied Oct 16, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I think the money would be better spent on infrastructure that actually works to pro…"

ciarliera replied Oct 9, 2012 to Sacrificing future Bikes Lanes for Anti-Dooring Campaign from the City

72 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Dirke

"I like the idea of printing out Bliss's design as decals. I think we should do so an…"

ciarliera replied Oct 9, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"These look great, Bliss. I can get them into one PDF for easier printing. Can do so…"

ciarliera replied Oct 9, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Sounds good. I'll be there. Thanks, Melissa, for making the final decision."

ciarliera replied Oct 8, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Thanks, Melissa, for contacting Walter Payton. One last update on the flyer. I've ch…"

ciarliera replied Oct 8, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I've made an additional flyer with bullet points focusing on the root cause of this…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Let's do it every Friday at the same time for a month. And dedicate the next critica…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service