The Chainlink

Brett Ratner's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"Hahahaha!!! :-)"

Brett Ratner replied Mar 5, 2015 to What's Your Favorite Piece of Non-Bike Gear that Happens to Work Great on a Bike?

35 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Barry Niel Stuart

"You may be right."

Brett Ratner replied Mar 4, 2015 to What's Your Favorite Piece of Non-Bike Gear that Happens to Work Great on a Bike?

35 Mar 5, 2015

"Who has that photo of Michael Abene's Colnago with the milk crate photoshopped on it?"

Brett Ratner replied Mar 4, 2015 to What's Your Favorite Piece of Non-Bike Gear that Happens to Work Great on a Bike?

35 Mar 5, 2015

"I thought the flamingo was considered bike specific."

35 Mar 5, 2015

"I also use a snowboard helmet and goggles when it's super cold."

35 Mar 5, 2015

"I've worked in Arlington Heights for 4 years and when I'm not using Metra, I take ro…"

Brett Ratner replied Feb 13, 2015 to Route Through Des Plaines Going to Mount Prospect?

5 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Louie Louie

"Thank you for creating this group. I really, really think it needs to somehow be mov…"

Brett Ratner replied Dec 4, 2014 to New, Little Velodrome on Chicago's South Side

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Marcus Moore

"I thought that was you! :-) "

Brett Ratner replied Apr 13, 2012 to Who Did You Run Into (See) Today On Your Commute/Ride?

392 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

"Kelvin: Thanks for pointing out that page...I missed the amenities list. I will for…"

Brett Ratner replied Jul 5, 2011 to What would it take to create a mountain bike park in the city?

13 Jul 8, 2011

"Thanks for the fast responses!   Kelvin: I had heard about the Velo Campus...and I h…"

Brett Ratner replied Jul 5, 2011 to What would it take to create a mountain bike park in the city?

13 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service