The Chainlink

Irvin Steinert's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice..if you live in the city! In the suburbs one might be lucky enough to be close…"

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 11, 2015 to When you're struggling with learning how to repair a flat...

7 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"I forgot to mention I do the motion repeatedly at stop lights and especially when ne…"

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 7, 2015 to Do you use hand signals while riding?

36 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Bob Jarosz

"I've had people in their front yards look at me like "why is that guy pointing at me…"

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 6, 2015 to Do you use hand signals while riding?

36 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Bob Jarosz

"I do use hand signals. I came up with this one: I will first point to myself (or put…"

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 6, 2015 to Do you use hand signals while riding?

36 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Bob Jarosz

""it is sorta amazing there isn't a need for a full time series of trauma centers up…"

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 6, 2015 to Paralyzed Bicyclist Sues City, Saying Lakefront Trail Dropped Nine Feet

47 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Shawn Evans

"quickly... "

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 3, 2015 to When you're struggling with learning how to repair a flat...

7 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"I find that there are some techniques that seem to help cold hands in the event one…"

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 3, 2015 to How do you stay warm when riding during a Polar Vortex?

32 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Elihu Blanks

"Good reason to not ride fixed in the real world (off the velodrome). "

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 2, 2015 to Paralyzed Bicyclist Sues City, Saying Lakefront Trail Dropped Nine Feet

47 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Shawn Evans

"You got it! As Steven R. Covey would say it expands your "circle of influence" "

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 2, 2015 to How do you stay warm when riding during a Polar Vortex?

32 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Elihu Blanks

"Some shun technical wear but typically for "religious" reasons. I came to the same c…"

Irvin Steinert replied Jan 2, 2015 to How do you stay warm when riding during a Polar Vortex?

32 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Elihu Blanks

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service