Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burley D'Lite vs Thule Cougar 2?

Hey all, I'm planning on investing for the first time in a bike carrier for my 2 little ones: 3 and 1 yo. Trying to choose between a D'Lite…

Started by mweerd in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Mar 9, 2017

Trek 1200 62cm road bike - NEW PARTS - $350

Sleek Trek road bike for a relatively tall rider -- perfect for weekend rides, dodging cars, or cruising down the LFT! Elegant 1990's desi…

Started by Matt Ford in Marketplace

0 Mar 9, 2017

International Women's Day This Week - What Changes Would You Like to See?

Some of the women of The Chainlink What changes in cycling would you like to see that would support women and/or bring more women to cycli…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Mar 9, 2017

Will This Bike-Powered Catamaran Take America's Cup by Storm?

Two things I love Bikes and Boats!  Will This Bike-Powered Catamaran Take America's Cup by Storm? http://www.bicycling.com/racing/previews

Started by Tim S in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Mar 7, 2017

touring with tubeless tires

I'm a recent convert to tubeless tires.  I love how well they roll, how I've had no flats, how comfortable they are and the wonderful (mayb…

Started by SuperPletch in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by SuperPletch

Bike-Cab Collision Caught on Camera on the News

"CBS News Footage Shows Cab Driver Had A Red Light At Time of Collision With Chicago Bicyclist" While filming a news story about train de…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

18 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by JAYMO

Bike Lights - Why Aren't They Like Car Lights?

I'm going to throw this out there hoping to spark a discussion about bike lights. We all worry about fellow cyclists posing as bike ninjas…

49 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by HumanPoweredTransportation

Recumbent Terratrike Rambler For Sale

Hi, Gently used 2 yrs old, orange. Please look up on Terratrike website if interested. Asking less than 1/2 price.$750.  Orig. $1600.plus. …

Started by Paulette Klarin in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Mar 6, 2017

FS: Linus Roadster Sport 3 speed - SOLD

Bike is sold Size medium. You can get the spec from here:  http://www.linusbike.com/products/roadster-sport Things changed:   New tires…

Started by daWillinChi in Marketplace

0 Mar 6, 2017

Good News in the Follow Up on the Andrew Berg Case

There’s some good news in the case of Andrew Berg, a South Side father who was struck and injured by a right-turning driver while bicycling…

0 Mar 6, 2017

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service