Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

transporting your bike

can you guys recommend truck accessories I can use to transport my bike? planning to go on a weekend trip with friends. Is a bed bike rack…

Started by John Dow in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Alan Lloyd

Surly Cross-Check for auction!

Two incredible opportunities rolled into one! Get an awesome bike AND help build the Kickapoo Rail Trail!! Neutral Cycle of Champaign is te…

Started by Mary Ellen Wuellner in Marketplace

0 Mar 23, 2017

Here's How Bicyclists, Runners Will Be Split On Revamped Lakefront Path

LINCOLN PARK — The separation of the Lakefront Trail between cyclists and pedestrians — a project being funded by Illinois' richest cyclist…

Started by Gene Tenner in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

0 Mar 23, 2017

Enforcement of Dearborn Bike Lane

I heard that the police are going to step up enforcement on chicago bike lanes. What do we have to do to get the police to step up enforcem…

Started by Gage B. in Bikes and Bicycling

17 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Alex Z

Spring Cleaning Sale - Various Parts

See link for photos. Thank you. Seatposts:Easton EC70 Carbon 31.6 x 300mm Seatpost Zero Offset 213g - $100Easton EC70 Carbon 27.2 x 300mm…

Started by James Lee in Marketplace

0 Mar 22, 2017

'Do Women Enjoy Comfortable Biking More Than Men, Or Are They Just More Honest?'

'Do women enjoy comfortable biking more than men, or are they just more honest? Article by Michael Andersen / peopleforbikes.org 3-14-17…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Filka Bean

Has anyone ever visited and rode in Ireland? Video(6:11)

Happy St. Patrick's Day ! I found this St. Patrick's Day cycling video of Ireland to share. (If it's permissible by admin.) It's from konaw…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Maurice

Uploading TCX Files to Garmin type Devices

Hope some one out here can help me figure this out as the upcoming Folks On Spokes Easter Ride is trying to implement the use of adding TCX…

Started by Manny Myles in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Manny Myles

Women More Likely To Be Killed In Bicycle Crashes Than Men, Officials Say

CHICAGO — Half of the people killed while riding their bicycles in Chicago in 2016 had four things in common, according data released by ci…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

Let's Keep the Wheels Turning

I'm here every day because I love what we do. I love helping get the word out on bike safety, social rides, racing, touring, love of bikes…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

4 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by John Dow

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service