The Chainlink

Forum Discussions (15,454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lance has nothin' on this one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/11/sports/othersports/11gold.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin From Death’s Door to the Medal Podiu…

Started by Tommie in General Discussion (not bike related)

0 Sep 11, 2008

Frame builders?

I'm looking for someone in Chicago who knows their way around frame building for a mod i want to do. I don't want a welding hack, nor do i…

Started by Homebuilt in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 11, 2008

CBFs newest and most unique volunteer opportunity yet - Sunday Parkways!

Hey chainlink - It’s Jody, and surprise – I’m shouting out for volunteers again. Okay, okay, sarcasm doesn’t travel over email very well,…

Started by Jody in General Discussion (not bike related)

1 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Classified section

Hey, Might it be worth while to start a separate classified section? Does TCL.org have one already and I'm blind to it? Incidentally, I'm…

Started by Tommie in Announcements

1 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Leah

The Chainlink at CX Swap and Hop, September 13th

Hi everyone - I've been invited to display The Chainlink at the Swap and Hop, a swap meet and cyclocross clinic on September 13th. So of co…

Started by Leah in Announcements

9 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by SwapandHop

Addicted to bikes ... now where do I keep them?

Anybody out there have this problem? If so, how and where do you store your bikes? Right now I have 7 bicycles in a one bedroom apartment (…

Started by corinne in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Warren

Where do you hang out?

I'm new to town, fresh from Dallas. I've been here a month and don't really know anyone. I don't go to school and I do freelance work so it…

Started by Anton in General Discussion (not bike related)

24 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Anton

The Chainlink featured on... my friend's blog!

Ok, so it's not The New York Times, but my friend Garvey blogged about The Chainlink on her blog, Brain of Garvey. If you'd like to read ab…

Started by Leah in Announcements

1 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Melissa Garvey

Fenders?

I'm in the market for fenders and I was wondering which brand the more experienced fender riders on thechainlink might recommend...and why.…

Started by corinne in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Chucko

SRAM providing grants for fundraising rides

I was checking out the Chicagoland Biking site and saw that SRAM is doing a Mini-Grant program for 2008 fundraising rides. I've included so…

Started by Lindsay in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service