The Chainlink

Forum Discussions (15,454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Granny Gear Cycling Hats- Handmade.

Hey there everyone. Just thought I'd do some self-promoting My mom makes these hats and I schlep them to you and your friends. 8 Paneled,…

Started by Curvedwallride in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Curvedwallride

SS Chain ring bolts FS

Bought a set of 5 SS chain ring bolts @ LBS for $15 (!), don't need them now, sell for $8 or a 6 of good beer. These are just the bolts, n…

Started by Homebuilt in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 15, 2008

WTB: Things

31.8 seat post collar 31.8 front derailleur 42 c-c road bars with 31.8 width 109.5 ultegra or D.A octalink bottom bracket 27.2 Thompson no-…

Started by Tommie in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by vxla

Did anyone go on this CCC "wednesday ride" thing?

I wasn't too pleased with the result for a few reasons ... but first, I'd like to know who went to this thing from this group, if any ....

Started by Warren in General Discussion (not bike related)

10 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Bob

Low-profile pannier

Any recommendations for a single, low-profile rear pannier? Right now I commute with my (dress casual) work clothes in a ghetto messenger…

Started by natesos in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Lakeview Athletic Club Anyone?

Does anybody on here work out at the Lakeview Athletic Club? I joined the club a couple of months ago, but I haven't really been going sinc…

Started by corinne in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by corinne

just an idea . . . .

the internet is a amazing tool for getting groups together, sharing indeas and toughts, but i thought it would be nice if all of us on here…

Started by Mike in General Discussion (not bike related)

37 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by justJason

Sugino RD Crank- Where in Chicago?

My left side crank arm is biting the dust...does anyone know a shop in Chicago that sells them? Would like to have it for this weekend so I…

Started by Chucko in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Chucko

Driver Rage

This is a private note to the woman I had confrontation with... Thank you for telling me to get in the bike lane. It all started when we w…

Started by evanK in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Anton

The big morning suck

Wow. On the way to work heading north on the lakefront trail, I felt something shift a bit under my saddle. I've been monkeying with its ti…

Started by justJason in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by root

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service