The Chainlink

Forum Discussions (15,454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

winter cold and gel seats

Do they freeze in the winter? I would assume so but i dont want to damage a perfectly good seat just to find out on my own..

Started by M.A.R.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by cutifly

sorry if this is a repost, but are y'all aware of the bike commuter benefit...

that was signed into law effective January 1? this was included in HR1424 (the $700B bailout bill) I just learned of it and I'm going thro…

Started by Jamie in Bikes and Bicycling

23 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by payton

I got a vintage Italian bicycle as a gift from my boss, what should I do with it?

An interesting thing happened on Friday: I arrived at work and there is a bicycle sitting in my cube. As it turned out, this was a surprise…

Started by Brett Ratner in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Rusty Piton

Creating a ‘culture of cycling’ in Boulder, Co.

Let's do this in Chicago! (thanks Coop for the amazing PT session and heads up on this article).. Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:26…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Rusty Piton

Kozy's blows

I always encourage everyone to hop on a bicycle but what i don't encourage is going to bike shops that have attitude and over charge. I am…

Started by chainwhipkink in Bikes and Bicycling

33 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

What crazy ideas do you have for me?

I've given plenty of advice (probably too much) procrastinating on chainlink at work, so now I'm asking for yours chainlinkers: I just pic…

Started by GabeW (not the other Gabe) in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Another Bike shop doing good for the community

Cute story and video about a bike shop in New Orleans. http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2008/12/rubarb_bike_shop.html

Started by Angie in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

27" or 700c

I've been contemplating whether to buy a rear wheel with a fixed hub at 27" my current size, or to just buy a whole wheelset(which is way m…

Started by RodimusPrime in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by RodimusPrime

Mounting a light

I have a small, battery powered light which is kind of broken. The light part works okay, the plastic molding with which it slid onto it's…

Started by BalloonBiker in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Just A Few Tips for buying a used Bike.

Just a few tips for those of you looking for a nice used bike. What Should I Look For in a Used Bike? First: choose the type of bike you n…

Started by 329Cycles Adam Kishanov in General Discussion (not bike related)

13 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Sarah

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service