The Chainlink

General Discussion (not bike related) (1,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Prince

I remembering seeing him play several times in the late 70s at First Avenue in Minneapolis when I was a student at the University of Minnes…

Started by Gopher Biker

8 May 27, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Unexpected error...

Somefin' goofy is happening to the CL: I've created an event after several attempts to save it; the picture came out wrong, and I can't cha…

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

5 May 25, 2016
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Noise pollution

I get my music from jars, vacuum sealed for freshness. Canned music doesn't bother me in the least.

Started by Joe Guzzardo

0 May 21, 2016

"If only there was some way to spin while en route to work..."

Set your alarm later... soon you might be able to spin your way through your London commute: A bus has been transformed into a mobile spinn…

Started by Jennifer on the lake

9 May 21, 2016
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Free LG G Pad™ X8.3 Tablet, Model VK815 (Verizon)

I got it as a promotion. Brand new, not used. If you have Verizon as a provider (or can figure out how to use it with another one) and woul…

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

2 May 18, 2016
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Frank strikes again!

I think it's important to embrace your inner Frank Zappa. This might help. 

Started by Joe Guzzardo

6 May 14, 2016
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Keys Found

If you dropped some keys at Western/Elston/Diversey today, in the northwest bound Elston lane, I found them. Let me know the two non-key i…

Started by Ryan D

0 May 12, 2016

Filter out Marketplace Category?

Is there a way to hide certain categories? I'm not interested in the Marketplace postings. I looked in the settings, but couldn't find anyt…

Started by Tom Z

4 May 12, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Humorist in Chief

I was hoping that after Obama left office, he would come back to Chicago, work on his new library and help improve things here. Talented an…

Started by Joe Guzzardo

1 May 1, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Lost an Ion Air Pro camera this morning...

I was biking to work this morning around 7:45, 8am-ish, and somewhere on Clark Street (southbound) between Foster and Argyle the strap hold…

Started by BikeScnhook

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by BikeScnhook

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service