The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lakeview Athletic Club Anyone?

Does anybody on here work out at the Lakeview Athletic Club? I joined the club a couple of months ago, but I haven't really been going sinc…

Started by corinne

2 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by corinne

Sugino RD Crank- Where in Chicago?

My left side crank arm is biting the dust...does anyone know a shop in Chicago that sells them? Would like to have it for this weekend so I…

Started by Chucko

2 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Chucko

Driver Rage

This is a private note to the woman I had confrontation with... Thank you for telling me to get in the bike lane. It all started when we w…

Started by evanK

9 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Anton

The big morning suck

Wow. On the way to work heading north on the lakefront trail, I felt something shift a bit under my saddle. I've been monkeying with its ti…

Started by justJason

5 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by root

Frame builders?

I'm looking for someone in Chicago who knows their way around frame building for a mod i want to do. I don't want a welding hack, nor do i…

Started by Homebuilt

0 Sep 11, 2008

Addicted to bikes ... now where do I keep them?

Anybody out there have this problem? If so, how and where do you store your bikes? Right now I have 7 bicycles in a one bedroom apartment (…

Started by corinne

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Warren

Fenders?

I'm in the market for fenders and I was wondering which brand the more experienced fender riders on thechainlink might recommend...and why.…

Started by corinne

7 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Chucko

SRAM providing grants for fundraising rides

I was checking out the Chicagoland Biking site and saw that SRAM is doing a Mini-Grant program for 2008 fundraising rides. I've included so…

Started by Lindsay

2 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

Disk breaks

I've been a bicycle commuter for about 4 years now and just bought a Giant Transend EX in May. After ruining a couple of cheapo bikes over…

Started by DRU Williams-Clark

6 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by vxla

Triathlons

Anyone else in here a Tri addict like myself? I started this year but already love it. Let's hear some stories.

Started by Mitch

2 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Mitch

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service