The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

still needin some XC parts

Everything used and cheap but still working. Really, it needs to work. 1) 31.8 front Derailleur. 105, Ultegra or DA. Don't matter. DOUBLE.…

Started by Tommie

0 Sep 23, 2008

Three Cheers for West Town Bikes!

I'm sure many of you have been to West Town Bikes. If you haven't you really should visit the shop or take a class at 2418 West North Ave.…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Tired of trunk mounted bike racks...

Where can I get a hitch installed and for how much? Just need it to put a bike rack on it... no wiring, no pulling, no fancy stuff.

Started by Dana

5 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Dana

Phrases used on a bike . . . .

. . . that you might not be familiar with. Dunno why, after reading the NSC post yesterday, I forgot that the NSC was today . . . durrrrrr…

Started by Tommie

17 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Ammo

Where do all the stolen wheels go?

My front wheel was ganked from my bike last week in a 30 min span of time... Later that week I saw a man walking down the street (near the…

Started by 2slowtrek

9 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by root

Good route needed.. Far NW Side to Maywood

So I'm due in Maywood tomorrow evening and was wondering if anyone knew a good route from Des Plaines, Park Ridge area perhaps.. Im coming…

Started by M.A.R.K.

5 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Hard vs. Soft

I've been riding off-road for several years now on a hardtail. I'm originally from the East Coast, but moved to the Midwest a couple of yea…

Started by PB

5 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Tommie

What's the best cycling cap you've seen?

Every now and then I wear this cycling cap that's pretty basic, it's just black with a multi-colored stripe running down it. The cap thin…

Started by Leah

7 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Leah

Sweeeeet!

Stella Azura Bellagio fork: $94frn Cyclocross frame: $120frn 9 speed (used) Ultegra brifters + Ultegra rear derailleur: $75frn Dura Ace 12-…

Started by Tommie

0 Sep 18, 2008

Weekday Late Morning Rides from Evanston

I need to get my road rides in Mon-Th at around 9am. Any Groups or interested parties out there?

Started by John LaVere

0 Sep 18, 2008

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service