The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

worldwide commuting social network

WorldCommute.com Establishes First-Ever Green Commuting International Social Network (as posted on www.bikecommuters.com this morning)

Started by E A

0 Mar 21, 2009

Bar Night Tonight at Hidden Shamrock

Looks like a lot of us are planning on meeting up at the monthly Chainlink Bar Night at Hidden Shamrock (2723 N Halsted St) tonight for $1…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

4 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by buddaa38

This weekend and more - What's happening on ActiveTrans volunteer front

The Active Transportation Alliance needs tabling volunteers for our booth at the NBC5 Healthy Living Fair this weekend at Navy Pier. Help u…

Started by Jody

1 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Jody

HELP LOWER THE NUMBER .IN CHICAGO "09"

Help lower the number of TEEN DEATHS IN SCHOOLS AND ON THE STREETS, I am in the middle of getting together an on going BIKE RIDE TO HELP TE…

Started by CHARLIE BLAZE

3 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

For Sale, Cannondale F4

This bike is a cannondale F4 cross country hardtail mountain bike, size large. Its in nearly new condition, just a bit scuffed up from sitt…

Started by AustimusPrime

4 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by AustimusPrime

CCM txtmob

This discussion is intended as a persistent thread on the subject of application of SMS to Critical Mass, and related topics. A recent Crit…

Started by Andrew Bedno

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Andrew Bedno

Encounters In the Bike Lanes

It was so nice to see so many riders out today ! Ran into someone I knew today and yesterday on the road which was pretty cool. Today at Li…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

18 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Sunday Parkways This Year?

I don't think I've read anything about Sunday Parkways happening this year. I'm taking it they aren't happening, but maybe I missed somethi…

Started by Jared

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Cynthia Bell

What would you like to see in a South Side bike shop?

I'm opening a shop down here in Bridgeport, so, what would you like it to be like?

Started by olloyd1

25 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Michael

Women's Open Shop at West Town Bikes

Are you not quite sure what that clanking is, or why your brakes don't work, but nervous about bringing your bike into the bike shop? Would…

Started by littlebirds

5 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by littlebirds

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service