The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't be left in the dark for Earth Hour - Pedal Power the Marquee!

This Saturday, March 28, Broadway in Chicago is looking is looking for some power pedalers to generate enough juice from 12am Friday mornin…

Started by Jody

1 Mar 23, 2009

Forest Glen Tour Map and Turn by turn instructions for Sunday's tour.

Hi there. I have completed working on the tour for this Sunday and wanted to try to upload the map and instruction sheet. It is available a…

Started by Lee Diamond

0 Mar 23, 2009

North American Handmade Bike Show

http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/index_01.htm

Started by Weir's beard

8 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by root

Count ~ Down to NORTH~SIDE CRITICAL MASS ! ! !

Heys GUYS & DOLLS; We're counting down 2 the up & coming NORTH~SIDE CRITICAL MASS.(21days) !!! HIP~HIP~ HOORAH! ! ! sO NOW IS THE…

Started by buddaa38

7 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by buddaa38

Do I have a flip-flop stem?

So yeah, how do I tell if my stem can be flipped? Can I tell just by looking? Mine is a plain aluminum one without any logos, I have seen s…

Started by Vondo

9 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Martin Hazard

electronic clothing for cycling

Here is a site for making a hoodie with lighted turn signals on the back. Anyone done this already? http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~buechley/L

Started by David Travis

2 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Where can i find those stretchy lights you can wrap around your tubes?

Does anyone know what the rubber lights are called? They might be LED and i know they come in different colors but i can't find them anywhe…

Started by alex

14 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Joe TV

Chainlink group makes Craigslist!

Looks like the Eat-To-Ride, Ride-To-Eat group made a friend today. See the Missed Connections post on the CL homepage - hot doug's bike cr…

Started by John

1 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by root

Please recommend a good Mt. Prospect Bike Shop

Someone at work is planning on taking their bike in for a routine spring tune-up, including truing. He lives in Mt. Prospect and asked me w…

Started by

1 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

In search of the perfect messenger bag...

I just picked up a 48x14 foot vinyl tarp that used to be a billboard (for Mazda, hehe). I'm going to use it to make a few messenger bags fo…

Started by Ryan

13 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by E A

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service