The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fall/Winter Training Stuff. . . 2

So much info on the interweb. It's time to share. Toolbox: Strength, Leg Speed and Power by Josh Horowitz One of the problems in coaching…

Started by Tommie

1 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by vxla

Tubular vs Clincher

I've always used clinchers on my road bike but am thinking about purchasing some tubular wheels. I'd like to use them for weekend training…

Started by Adam

7 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Chris

Fall/Winter Training stuff.

In case you were curious. by Dr. Stephen Cheung, Ph.D. In both 2005 and 2006, intriguing studies emerged that high intensity interval tra…

Started by Tommie

0 Oct 19, 2008

a budget slush crusher

I'd like to hear what helps to get around when the roads are at their worst. I'm looking to put together a beefier ride for this winter bu…

Started by root

20 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Steve 3po

Trainers

So.... I've been looking around for a trainer to use during the winter and am having a tough time weeding through all the types and models…

Started by Ashley

18 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Eric

BYOTrainer Training - Pedaling With A Purpose

I saw an interesting idea come across a listserve and wanted to share it with those of us who do winter training and are kind of thinking a…

Started by Leah

0 Oct 16, 2008

Nifty September 2008 Midnight Marauder's Video

For those that attended last month, I found this video farting around the on the internet. I managed to ride by for a bit on my chopper in…

Started by Ammo

35 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by L. Jerome

Need Help With Part Transferring and frame sizing

Here's the story, I'm about 6'1" and I recently bought a Fuji Track Bike with a 56 cm frame. The people at the bike store I bought it from(…

Started by Maxwell Palmer

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by vxla

Hilly Hundred, traveling to Bloomington?

Hey all out there. I'm new to Chicago, originally from Bloomington, Indiana, and noticed that some people on ChainLink are attending the Hi…

Started by Todd

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Safe streets around the North Branch Trail?

Hello everyone, I'm new to Chicagoland and Thechainlink. This weekend (with the beautiful weather showing us grace) I went up to the North…

Started by Todd

3 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service