The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice to a Newbie on Windy Riding

Any suggestions for riding in windy weather? Should I use a heavier bike in windy travel? What gear should I be in? Any advice would be gre…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

19 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

A big thank you to all the zombies...

Just wanted to say thank you to all the kids who came out to our Ride of the Dead on the 30th. Had an absolute blast. Perfect weather, perf…

Started by Kate

2 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Bean

Bush to help open national parks to mountain bikes

Full Article WASHINGTON (AP) — The Bush administration plans to make it easier for mountain bikers to gain access to national parks and ot…

Started by root

14 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Half Acre Cycling open house

Just wanted to share... Half Acre Cycling is having a membership open house. Sunday, November 2 at 7pm Black Rock, 3614 N Damen Ave (betw…

Started by Julie P.

4 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by El Duke

Sweet Bike!

Hi, i am starting a public access/podcast show called "Sweet Bike" (sweetbikepodcast.com). I am currently developing an episode on winter c…

Started by Nerdy Media

8 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Jon

Seatpost and Shifter Needed or New Resource for used Parts

I am looking for a 25.6 or 25.8mm modern style seatpost, not steal and preferably with integrated clamp for a modern seat. Also a thumb sty…

Started by on2wheels

0 Oct 29, 2008

Stuff for sale.

Ultegra 170mm 53/42 crank. Octalink. Some scratches. Zero miles on the 53 and maybe 800 miles on the 42. Ultegra brifters. Beat-up. Look…

Started by Tommie

0 Oct 27, 2008

ride bike shop

I stumbled into Ride (milwaukee at division) the other day and talked with the main guy--Ron, apparently. A friend of mine is thinking of c…

Started by evanK

11 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by vxla

Peripheral Vision For Bikers in Glasses form: Would this Work

So I am blog person and I found this concept design for bikers on one of my many blogs. Pretty much they are glasses that will allow bikers…

Started by Big Red

7 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Ammo

trickle down bikenomics

Compared to most people I come in contact with, I am much more serious about biking. And while I am not this way for the benefit of anyone…

Started by evanK

9 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by evanK

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service