The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ed Begley Jr. Ride for Change - any info?

I found the initial info on Ed Begley's ride for change, but I haven't heard anything else about it. Does anyone know about it? Is it open…

Started by Leah

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Jen P

3G iPhone users

just found a free app called iMapMyRide... looks pretty sweet.

Started by Jamie

3 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Jamie

Illuminated Thread dot Com

http://illuminatedthread.com Some friends of mine, local Chicagoans and starving artists, are embarking on a 2 month, 3200 mile journey to…

Started by Andrew

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Andrew

Wii and games

Not really bike related, but why not? I have a lightly used- Wii from an adult, nonsmoking, no pet household. Everything has been kept up…

Started by Jon

0 Nov 19, 2008

Anyone else wipe out on the LFP this morning?

I only ask because as I stood up, collected myself and click-clacked across the ice to the high-side of the path to do a damage assessment,…

Started by Chi Tour de Cure

16 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Kelly

Doh! I hit a car today...

I was going down state street when the car in front of me hit the brakes suddenly… I ended up going through the rear hatchback window… I’m…

Started by Adam

7 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by vxla

"Commuter Bike For The Masses" Design Competition

I read this over at the Bicycle Design blog and thought some of us might be interested. How would you design the bike? Anyone going to subm…

Started by Leah

3 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by El Duke

Sadie Hawkins

How was the ride? I hear they are amazing. I was out of town last weekend. Any good pictures to share?

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

7 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by BalloonBiker

Cross season '08, post yer stuff here

I'll start with the vid making the 'rounds from Northbrook. I was spectating, not racing (nursing 2 broken ribs) but everyone said the best…

Started by B

4 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by J

change the world

Apparently Obama is creating an Office of Urban Policy. There's a discussion forum here: http://www.obamaurbanpolicy.org/ that is a discuss…

Started by evanK

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Dubi Kaufmann

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service