The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Indoor bike storage, racks..

How do you keep your bikes off the street? Please post any experiences, good or bad, about the options out there. What would you say is th…

Started by root

11 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by DavID

Funny photo of a bike lane...

It is wonderful that cities will include bicycle lanes in the planning and production of roadways. Its also great that they will put up a s…

Started by Bean

8 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by joe stein

Where can a neophyte score some chainlink shwag?

I am brand spanking new on here and haven't met anyone yet. It would be nice to be able to rock a chainlink winter hat or something to reco…

Started by Vondo

5 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Kate

Performance Bike - Double Points Weekend

I just got back from Performance, and apparently it's another double points weekend (20% back) for Team Performance members. So, if you've…

Started by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

3 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

10 reasons to bike instead of drive

I found this whilst looking up "bicycle safety". It's kinda funny, and some of it is actually valid. And funny. http://darrenhe.wordpress.…

Started by Danielle

7 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Danielle

Bike stores open too flippin late!

I know I'm just being cranky and some wrenches are going to flame me for being so demanding, but C'MON! Car mechanics open early, because p…

Started by DRU Williams-Clark

10 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by DRU Williams-Clark

FOR SALE: Madwagon city/cruiser - $120 (wicker park/bucktown)

Moving back to the uk so the madwagon sadly has to go. Great city/cruiser for chicago.Fitted basket. My girlfriend informs me she paid $350…

Started by Marty K

0 Dec 10, 2008

horribly hilly hundreds

hi there, has anyone done this race before? i'm curious...and i think it's already on my sked...but i wanted to see what your experience wa…

Started by Yi Shun

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by EJ

Aw, snow yeah!

Ok, so it seems the ride this morning sucked for some folks. I couldn't be happier! Waterproof-windproof-thick as hell gloves- Check Water…

Started by Danielle

36 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Ammo

Bah Humbug! Christmas Bike Tour?

I really don't especially like Christmas, but I do like not working for a couple of days. And I like biking. Would anyone be interested for…

Started by BalloonBiker

1 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service