The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So I got hit by a car for the first time ever today.

I have been waiting for it to happen. I was going down fullerton and the intersection to get on 90 94 i believe.... a car without a blinker…

Started by Justin

20 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Jim "Niterider"

Hit By Car: What to DO advice

After reading the comments about 'hit for the first time', thought I'd jot out a few points to consider for that unlikely scenario of hood…

Started by Anne

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Jim "Niterider"

cat crap- for you eyes of course!

I wear glasses. They suck when you want to cover your nose- all fogggy. Has anyone had any success with the product called Cat Crap?

Started by jonathan

8 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

I JUST WANT TO RIDE.................OUTSIDE OR INSIDE ON ROLLERS

WANT TO RIDE MORE DOES ANYONE ELSE ?

Started by Jim

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

Let's go riding!

Yes, I know the weather is still miserable, but is anyone interested in coming up to the North Shore (Lake Forest, IL) and doing a ride. It…

Started by Stuart Joshua Holt

16 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

A girl can dream, can't she?

I wish...

Started by Ammo

19 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Jim "Niterider"

Virtual Bike Lane - Take it with your wherever you go!

I doubt this will ever see the market, but it's a cool idea: http://dustbowl.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/light-lane-concept-from-altitudes-

Started by Stewski

5 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by E A

CHICAGO-MILWAUKEE-MADISON RIDE

The maps for all trails on the route are available for free over the internet from state and local governments. Illinois statewide bicycle…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

4 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Internships, internships, internships... Active Transportation Alliance - yes, we used to be Chicagoland Bicycle Federation

All, We've got a number of internships posted right now in bike advocacy and beyond. I've been reaching out to universities individually,…

Started by Jody

0 Jan 22, 2009

Yay Goggles!

So after the anti-fog discussion I bit the bullet and bought some ski goggles from Campmor for $30. I have to say they performed perfectly…

Started by Homebuilt

4 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service