The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My stolen bike!

Have you seen it? My baby girl was was parked on the corner of Rockwell and Augusta, locked to the bike racks over night, Feb 14-Feb 15. We…

Started by Jen P

53 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Reddog (Cliff)

6 bolt disc hubs, anyone have any they want to sell?

I tried ebay and craigslist and didn't see anything good, and brand new hubs are a little pricy. Just seeing if anyone has any they're will…

Started by Gecko

0 Feb 20, 2009

Daily Road Conditions for Biking in Winter

I'd love to start a daily update of road/LSP conditions for biking. I was about to walk out the door this morning when my roommate warned m…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

24 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by E A

Who Wants A Free Set of Fenders?

A friend of mine gave me a set of fenders that he couldn't use. Sadly, they were slightly too wide to fit on my bike, so if you want them t…

Started by Vondo

2 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Vondo

The Classic Chicago Architecture Cycyling Fan Club Inaugural Ride!

The Classic Chicago Architecture Cycling Fan Club is a group dedicated to riding around and seeing great Chicago architecture. This will be…

Started by Lee Diamond

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Lee Diamond

What the???

Electric riding??? What happens when the batteries run out?

Started by Garz

10 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Ali

WTB/Trade - Seatpost, Alloy 26.6 diam

north/clyborn - oak park I am looking for a inexpensive used 26.6mm diameter alloy seatpost with an integrated clamp. Length not an issue.…

Started by on2wheels

0 Feb 18, 2009

Curious about MTB

So last weekend a bunch of my friends suggested skiing at Devils Head in Wisco. It was somewhat enjoyable, but I'm in a great deal of pain,…

Started by Jon

1 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Weir's beard

Palatine Bicycle Task Force

Forwarded from another group.. I assume any inquiries can be directed to Wayne, here's a link for shop number info and address. http://www…

Started by M.A.R.K.

5 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Norm Hansen

Bicycle Makeover Contest

I assume all the chainlinkers have beautiful, perfectly functioning bicycles... but maybe you have a friend with a bit of a rustbucket with…

Started by J

2 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by J

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service