The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Absolute ride to Toyota Park 5/2/09

a couple ppl have been talking about riding down to the Fire game on saturday if anyone is interested your more then welcome...i have a lin…

Started by joe

28 May 3, 2009
Reply by Vilda

Used Bike Tube Uses

This started out in the monitor recycling topic I thought I'd make a separate one for it. So what do you all do with your used bike tubes?…

Started by RodimusPrime

27 May 3, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Riding to Waukegan...Any Route Suggestions?

I am riding upto Waukegan in the next couple of weeks. And I was wondering if anyone had any route suggestions...Perhaps one of the folks w…

Started by Ali

2 May 2, 2009
Reply by Ali

FREE Admission to Artropolis if you ride your bike there!!

May 1-4 @ Merchandise Mart Check out the link for more info... http://www.biketraffic.org/pdf/art_chicago_bike_to_the_mart.pdf Ride your…

Started by Lindsay E. Stout

9 May 2, 2009
Reply by shar

Bike accessories! - $$ is for Derailleur

These items were left over from a fundraising tag-sale. The proceeds will go to the bikezine The Derailleur. http://thederailleur.blogspot

Started by Rachel

0 May 1, 2009

worlds most industrial tall bike, speedy delivery...mmmph mmmph!

found this photo at flickr.com under velorution

Started by jillnerkowski

1 May 1, 2009
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Greenmaker is now Green Depot

From a Greenmaker email- May 1, 2009 Dearest Greenmaker Customers: As many of you already know, in November of 2008 we finalized an excit…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 May 1, 2009

Ciclo Urbano

As you might have heard West Town Bikes is moving to a new location. In our new space we are happy to announce the opening of our new sales…

Started by Bikefreeek

13 May 1, 2009
Reply by Jody

bike storage

anybody have one of those floor to ceiling bike storage dealies? I'm in a small apt,and I need to get my bike off the floor......hopefully…

Started by John Clark

4 May 1, 2009
Reply by Rubani

helmet or no helmet

as an embalmer i get to see some gnarly shit and today was head trauma from a motorcycle accident. the dude wasn't wearing a helmet and. ir…

Started by arman

75 May 1, 2009
Reply by Jody

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service